- 1 3/4 c almond flour
- 4 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 to 2 tsp your choice of seasoning
- 1/4 Cup chia gel- (chia seeds soaked overnight. (I do 1/3 c seeds to 2 c water and keep in a container in the fridge and scoop out what I need.)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- Blend all together. spread out on fruit leather tray, or parchment paper as thin as you can. The mixture will be sticky, use water on your hands or tools. I split it between 3 trays so to get it real thin. Dehydrate 10 hrs at highest setting, mine is 158 degrees.
- After a few hours score the crackers because --> ***if you wait until they are done they will break all apart when you try to cut them.
- I also flip mine when they are dry enough to do it.