Miso Wild Rice, Cabbage and Green Bean Pilaf
This was originally a FOK recipe that I adapted. Didn't like the lack of spice in it so instead of cooking the rice in water (as the FOK recipe suggested), I used Organic Veggie Broth and Miso Paste to cook the rice in.
- ½ cup wild rice
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced small
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1½ cups chopped green cabbage
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 bunch green onions (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!