Chopped Greek Salad with Peppers
We call this our Super Caprese Salad. For the dressing, we use olive oil and balsamic vinegar. We also like to crush and mince a garlic clove for extra deliciousness. Plus, avocado adds extra creaminess, and of course fresh basil.
- SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise (see notes)
- 1 large European cucumber (see notes)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced Feta cheese (or more)
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup Newman’s Own Olive Oil and Vinegar Dressing (see notes)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!