White Chicken Chili
I add in Red Pepper and Celery to this recipe along with Green Chilis. Also, it's been adapted to be Dairy and Gluten Free.
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, cut into 3/4" pieces
- 1-1/2 tsps. Cumin, ground
- 1-1/2 tsps. Chili Powder
- 1-1/2 tsps. Kosher Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbls. Butter
- 2 Tbls. Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup Yellow Onions, diced 1/4"
- 1 Tbl. Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Green Poblano Chiles, roasted, peeled, seeds removed, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 qt. Chicken Stock*
- 2 Tbls. Salsa Verde*
- 1-1/2 tsps. Chili Garlic Paste*
- 1-1/2 tsps. Chipotle Tabasco®*
- 3/4 tsp. Oregano, dried
- 3/4 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin, ground
- 2 cups Canned White Beans, rinsed & drained
- 3 Tbls. Sour Cream
- 2 cups White Rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup Pico de Gallo*
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, chopped 1/4”
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!