Delores’ Fantastic Fajitas
By friend Delores Conway
- 2 chicken breast halves, sliced into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomato
- Grated cheese
- Southwestern salsa
- Sour cream
- 4-6 soft tortillas, heated
- If desired, marinate chicken strips in fajita seasoning.
- Melt butter in med-high skillet. Sauté onions and peppers for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken strips and cook until chicken is done, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high and stir until veggies and chicken are browned, 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with remaining ingredients.