Fresh Garlic Scape Pesto
- 2 cups garlic scapes, roughly chopped*
- ½ – ¾ cup of olive oil or sunflower oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (feel free to leave out if you don’t eat dairy)
- ½ cup walnuts or sunflower seeds or pepitas
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- *Note: feel free to mix in other herbs like basil, mint, cilantro, parsley, or even kale, to make the pesto milder. We love garlic, so we don’t mind the strong taste, but here’s your warning that you will have garlic breath after eating!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!