Quick Brown Rice and Black Bean Bowl
- 4 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked chicken pieces (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pan on medium-high heat. Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Add rice, beans, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and chicken if using. Cook until all ingredients are heated through. Remove from heat.
- Right before serving, gently fold in avocado and tomatoes.