Your free recipe manager,
shopping list, and meal planner!
Learn more!

Copy Me That copyright policy
www.copymethat.com (Copy Me That) respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same.
In keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which you can read on the US Copyright Office website, we’ll respond quickly to any claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent, identified below.
If you’re a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, you can report alleged copyright infringements by completing the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and sending it to our designated copyright agent.
When we get your DMCA notice, we’ll take whatever action we think is appropriate, which may include removing the reported content from Copy Me That.
Submit a copyright complaint
To submit a DMCA notice, please send the following information to our designated copyright agent:
Identify the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed. If you’re reporting multiple copyrighted works, you can provide a representative list of those copyrighted works.
Identify the content on Copy Me That you claim to be infringing your rights, including the URL to the page on Copy Me That.
Provide your mailing address, phone number and email address.
Include both of these statements in the body of your notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, as a fair use)."
"I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I’m the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that’s allegedly infringed."
Include your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature (for example, by typing your full name).
Send your completed DMCA notice to:
Tine Bak
33 Cottage St
South Orange NJ 07079
The even faster way
Are you a blogger? Check out our FAQ for bloggers to see how your recipes are shared, and to see how you can have all of your recipes removed from the Copy Me That Community with one email.