Easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
Made with lean beef, fresh veggies and your favourite Mexican-style fixings, and on the table in under 25 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 bell peppers, thinly sliced (I like using green, red and yellow)
- 2 4-5 ounce lean steaks (sirloin or round), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mild chili powder
- juice of one lime (about 1 and a half tablespoons)
- tortillas, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, avocado for serving (as desired)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!