Roasted Cauliflower Enchiladas
- 1 batch basic roasted cauliflower
- 1 batch red enchilada sauce
- 7– 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded cheese (I recommend either a Mexican blend or Pepperjack)
- toppings: lots of sliced avocado, chopped fresh cilantro, crumbled queso fresco, pepitas, or whatever else sounds good!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!