Cornbread Pudding, Easy and Delicious!
- 10 ounces leftover Skillet Cornbread or other leftover cornbread, ~3 ½ cups
- butter for greasing baking dish
- 2 cups whole milk (see recipe note)
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or ¼ teaspoon dried
- 3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!