Lacto-Fermented Mayonnaise - Good or You!
You Can Use Macadamia Oil Or Avocado Oil Or Olive Oil. Best To Avoid Sunflower Oil, Canola Or Vegetable Oil - They Go Through A Toxic Process.
- 3 organic or pastured egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard or Erin’s lacto-fermented mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whey or use about 1/32 to 1/16 teaspoon of a veggie starter culture like this
- sea salt to taste (about 8 pinches for me)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil extra virgin, or any combination of oils you’d like*
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!