Costco Chocolate Cake Recipe?
- Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but a google search turned this up:
- *DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 2 c. sifted pastry or cake flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 1/4 c. superfine sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz. (3 squares) unsweetened chocolate
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- Chocolate Frosting
- Sift flour and measure out 2 cups. Sift again with the baking soda and the salt. Cream the butter and gradually add the sugar. Beat together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and beat well after each addition. Melt the chocolate and cool it. Add it to the butter mixture gradually, alternating with the milk to which the almond extract has been added. Divide the batter between 2 buttered 8 layer cake pans. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Unmold and cool. Fill and frost.
- *DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. sifted confectionersf sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 c. milk
- 5 oz. (5 squares) unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tbsp. butter
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!