One Pot Wonder Blackberry Glazed Salmon and Asparagus
- The blackberry glaze is a snap – just stir together blackberry preserves, olive oil, vinegar, smoked paprika, cumin and salt – and then spoon onto your salmon and throw it under the broiler. The sticky, sweet glaze with just a little kick will make up for all the impatient toe-tapping. Guaranteed.
- – posted by Donna
- ONE POT BLACKBERRY GLAZED SALMON AND ASPARAGUS
- 20 minutes total time
- Serves four
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 pound thin asparagus spears, thick end removed
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon pieces
- 1/4 cup blackberry jam or preserves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon each smoked paprika and cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!