- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan (I use the kind in the green can)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup cheese curds
- Mix all of the ingredients except the cheese.
- Be careful not to over mix, that can make the meatloaf tough.
- Mix in the cheese curds. (Different flavors for different taste...garlic curds are amazing)
- Place mixture in a prepped dish
- Form into a meatloaf shape.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, until cooked through and browned on top.
- Optional: garnish with sugar free ketchup, mustard or BBQ sauce