- 8 Jalapenos
- 8 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- Cilantro (about half a bunch)
- Spoonful of Minced Garlic
- Freshly Squeezed Juice from 2 to 4 Limes
- Salt to taste
- Wash the jalapenos, tomatoes, and cilantro. Remove the tops of the jalapenos and the stem parts of the tomatoes. Quarter the onion. Broil the tomatoes, jalapenos, and onion on the top rack for 25 minutes, flipping halfway though.
- Add the veggies and the rest of the ingredients to a blender and blend at low speed until the salsa reaches your desired consistency. It is best to blend in two to three batches. Taste and adjust seasoning and lime juice as desired.