Too Much Chocolate Cake
From Donna Roehrig
- • 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- • 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- • 1 cup sour cream
- • 1 cup vegetable oil
- • 4 eggs
- • 1/2 cup warm water
- • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well-greased 12 cup Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate. If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.