Cheesecake Mug for 2
- 5 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener
- 1 egg, room temp
- *For a crust
- Use crumbled cookies, granola, or and almond flour/butter mix pressed into the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients with a fork or hand mixer & whisk until there are no lumps.
- Take 2 ramekins & grease with butter or oil
- Divide the batter between the ramekins
- Microwave one ramekin at a time. 45-90 seconds depending on microwave
- The edges should be set and the center still jiggly.
- Cool on the counter for 10 minutes, then allow it to set in the fridge for an hour, or to reduce the waiting time pop it into your freezer for 20 min.
- Run a knife around the edges and carefully invert it onto a plate.
- Top with your choice of toppings and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.