Recipe from Amazon:
- 3-4 lb pork shoulder, bone-in
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 bay leaves
- For Serving:
- corn tortillas
- pico de gallo
- radishes, sliced
- cilantro, chopped
- lime wedges
- Combine spices to make a dry rub, and pat over the pork shoulder.
- Set the Instant Pot to "Saute", and sear all sides of the shoulder until browned.
- Add soy sauce, onion, garlic, bay leaves, and vegetable stock, and close the lid.
- *Cook on "High Pressure" for 90 minutes.
- Remove the lid. Lift pork shoulder onto a plate, remove the bone and shred meat with two forks.
- Serve hot with your favorite fixings. We like radishes, cilantro, pico de gallo and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- * Cook on "Manual"/"High Pressure" for 90 minutes.
- Do a Natural Pressure Release (or at least a 15 min Natural Pressure Release).