Recipe from Key Ingredient:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1-2 lbs smoked sausage - sliced
- 1-20oz pkg Italian Sausage Tortelloni (Buitoni)
- 1 jar (24 oz) pasta sauce
- 1 jar (24 oz) water
- A couple of big handfuls fresh spinach
- Salt and Pepper
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Plug in pot and set to saute.
- Add oil and onions; cook/stir until softened.
- Add garlic and sliced sausage - cook/stir about a minute.
- Add remainder of ingredients except cheese. Don't stir.
- Set pot to high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release.
- Stir and top with cheese.