Veal and Ricotta Meatballs
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 pound ground veal (triple ground by butcher or at home), chilled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon salt, or as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg, as needed
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup flour, or as needed
- 4 cups mild tomato sauce.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!