- Pulp of 2 Ripe Mangoes (I've used Alphonso; use as preferred)
- 1 & ¼ Cups Milk + ¼ Cup Milk (you may use non-dairy milks)
- ½ Cup Sugar (adjust as per sweetness of the Mango)
- 2 Pinches of Salt
- ¼ Cup Corn flour
- subheading: Juice of Half a Lime*:
- [1 cup=240 ml]
- Lime juice provides an acidity that balances the sweetness and enriches the flavour of the Mangoes. IT IS TO BE ADDED AT THE VERY END, or else the milk will curdle.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!