Vegan creamy butternut soup
Servings: 12 cups
- 4c cooked butternut squash or 2 cans plain pumpkin
- 8c chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- .5-1 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1 Tbl minced ginger
- 2 c chopped cauliflower
- 2 c chopped zucchini
- 1 Tbl curry powder
- Cumin, garlic powder, cilantro to taste
- Place everything except the coconut milk into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Puree with a stick blender, or leave vegetables whole.
- Add coconut milk and serve.
- Freezes well.