Instant Pot Jasmine Rice
~by Josie Smythe
- 1.5 cups Jasmine Rice
- 1.5 cups broth (or water)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 T butter
- Rinse rice well and drain.
- Add rice, broth, salt & butter to Instant Pot.
- Stir, make sure all the rice is submerged in the liquid.
- Put lid on with steam release in the Sealing position.
- Cook on Manual or Pressure Cook/High Pressure for 4 minutes.
- 10 min Natural Pressure Release.
- This is a 1:1 ratio of rice:water. You can make more or less rice but keep the ratio the same.
- (1cup rice:1 cup water; 2 cups rice:2 cups water, etc)
- I used Trader Joe's Jasmine Rice.
- I use this same method for long grain white rice & white Basmati rice.
- I use a 6qt Instant Pot.