Lemony Spinach and Artichoke Brie Penne Pasta
Adapt this for WFPB by omitting the oil, cheese and brie. Use cashew cream sauce instead of cheese.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 tablespoons raw pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinated artichokes hearts, drained
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 8 ounces brie, cubed
- zest + juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!