Easy Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (Funeral Potatoes)
Instant Pot cheesy potatoes, or sometimes known as funeral potatoes, is a delicious casserole fit for a crowd!
- ¼ cup + 3 TBSP unsalted butter, divided
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 32-oz frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 1 ¼ cup homemade cream of chicken soup or 10-oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs (from about 30 crackers)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!