An "in the oven" Pot Roast option......
- 1 (3 to 4-pound) boneless bottom round roast
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 yellow onions, peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- Freshly chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
Want your own copy of the complete recipe? Sign up to copy any recipe from any website with a click.