Lemon Essential Oil Shower Melts
- I’ve been exploring the benefits of essential oils and using them in these essential oil crafts and recipes lately, and I am loving the possibilities! From easy cleaning supplies to sparkling fruity water, there are so many options to use my favorite essential oils. One of my favorites, lemon, came with my starter kit. I am trying to find ways to use it every day, and these lemon essential oil melts are so much fun to make and use. Give them a try!
- Supplies needed
- A miniature ice cube tray (or a regular one if you don’t have one!)
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 cup of corn starch
- A spoon and a mixing bowl
- 5-7 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- Red and yellow food coloring, optional*
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!