- - 8 small bell peppers, cut off top, cut one small hole in bottom, to drain fat from meat or 4 large ones
- - one pound ground beef
- - half cup raw white rice
- - one medium onion, finely chopped
- - one egg
- - one tablespoon cumin
- Any cheese you have in the fridge to go on top plus dill weed, one small can of tomato sauce, all optional.
- Put in bottom, half a small can of beef broth, or one cup of water. Sauté button to heat while mixing the filling. Yes, use a big bowl to mix the filling, you don't want rice all over the kitchen floor, add spoonful of salt if you prefer. Fill up all 8 peppers, then slowly pour little tomato sauce in each, spoon in dill and cheese. Close lid, eyeball to make sure pepper not touching vent.
- Turn off sauté button if liquid is bubbling while you're busy with the peppers. The hard part is over. Here comes the easy part. Press manual, high pressure , +/- to 17 minutes. You're done, now go play with your iPad, shuffle snow, walk the dog, fold your laundry, et cetera. NPR natural pressure release = keep warm, 10 minutes. Voila, enjoy
- Can use ground turkey or chicken instead of beef and red, orange, yellow peppers instead of green.