by Karla Palmer
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peel, cut in small cubes
- 1 cup better than boullion
- 2cups beef stock
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder with parsley
- 1 medium onion chopped small
- 1/2 cube of butter
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 ear of corn, cut from the cob
- 1/2-1 cup of broccoli florettes cut as small as possible.
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cheese of your choice. I used sharp cheddar & Colby mixed.
- Add potatoes, onions, broths, seasoning & butter to pot. Stir a bit.
- Cook on High for 6 minutes. Quick Release.
- Open pot & blend with emersion blender to consistency you like.
- Add corn, broccoli, cream, milk & cheese. Stir until blended.
- Put lid back on & let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with ground pepper.
- Would be good topped with bacon, sour cream, cheese.