from Maura Smith Cantwell
- - One frozen chicken breast cut into small chunks
- - One 16 oz box of pasta. (I used Cavatappi shape. )
- - 4 cups of water
- - One jar of Alfredo sauce (14.5 oz)
- - 8 oz. Swiss Cheese broken into pieces to assist in melting
- - 8 oz. Sliced deli ham
- - black pepper, poultry seasoning-to taste
- Optional- Add chopped broccoli or peas for some veggies.
- 1. Add water, chicken and pasta to the IP.
- 2. Set on manual for 5 min. (1/2 the time suggested on the box.)
- 3. Quick Release ( QR )
- 4. Drain extra water if there seems to be more than 1 cup left in the pot.
- 5. Turn pot to sauté to assist with the melting.
- 6. Add cheese, sauce, ham, pepper and poultry seasoning and stir until the Swiss cheese melts.
- 7. Turn off sauté and serve.
- You can be very flexible with this. Add whatever you want for cheese, use a ham steak instead of deli meat, ... whatever you desire!