Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
- subheading: UNITS USM 1X:
- subheading: Teriyaki Sauce:
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce or Braggs Liquid Aminos
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or use a garlic press
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, more or less to taste
- 1 ½ lbs chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)- left whole for shredding, or cut into 1-inch cubes.
- ¼ cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Optional additions: 2 to 3 cups of quick-cooking veggies- broccolini, asparagus, spinach, bok choy, snow peas, green beans, bell pepper, etc.
- Garnish: scallions, sesame seeds, chives, cashews, etc.
- Serve with: rice, black rice, in tortillas with Asian Slaw, in a Pineapple
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!