- 3 to 4 cups cooked chickpeas (from about 10 ounces dried chickpeas, cooked and drained, or two 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained), see Note
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely minced or pressed through a garlic press
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!