Matt's Chicken Noodle Soup
- 8+ oz. pasta or rice. I prefer fettucine
- 2- 32 oz cartons of Swanson chicken broth
- 1- 12.5 oz. can of diced or chunked chicken
- ⅔ cup - diced celery
- ½ cup - diced carrots
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ tsp. Nature's Seasoning
- ¼ tsp. Savory seasoning
- - Boil celery and carrots for approximately 15 minutes. While boiling, add salt and pepper. Remove from heat and drain.
- - Cook pasta or rice according to directions. Drain.
- - Add broth and chicken. Bring to a high heat or boil. Add Nature's Seasoning and savory seasoning.
- - Add celery and carrots and heat to meld ingredients, stirring frequently.
- - Remove from heat.
- - Add salt and pepper as needed.