Best Smashed Brussels Sprouts
In order to smash the Brussels sprouts, you need to boil them first. (Just like smashed potatoes!) Make sure to pat them realllll dry, even after you smashed them, so that they crisp up in the oven. And never skimp on the cheese.
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped thyme
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!