Fabulous Cheese Cake (IP)
- 1 cup or more butter cookie crumbs. I like Leibniz European butter cookies that I find at Walmart. You can add some sugar if you want depending on how sweet cookies are. I add about a tsp of sugar and a pinch of salt to the Leibniz cookies. You can also use Ritz Crackers with sugar added to your liking. (makes a great crust!)
- 3-4 Tablespoons melted butter or until crumbs look like wet sand and will hold together when pressed.
- Put a parchment round on buttered removable pan disc, butter sides of pan. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of pan and slightly up sides of pan with a small round or whatever works for you. I have a 1/4 cup measuring cup that lost it’s handle which works great!
- 2 8oz softened cream cheese
- scant 1/4 tsp salt or pinch
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- half cup sugar
- 2 eggs, 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- If you like add as much grated lemon rind as you wish.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!