Recipe by Trish Leja-Bloom
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 extra large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Cream together softened butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in lemon juice at the end.
- Put 2 cups of water in the IP, place trivet in the bottom.
- Pour lemon curd into jars, leaving 1/2 to 3/4" headspace.
- Apply lid but do not over-tighten.
- Place jars on the trivet in the IP.
- Use Manual pressure for 10 minutes, 10 minutes NPR.
- Remove from IP, let cool slightly.
- Remove lid and give a good stir while still fairly hot to give it a
- creamier texture and to work in any butter that may have separated.
- Add lemon zest if desired.
- Cool 20 minutes then refrigerate and enjoy!
- *I used four 6 oz jars