Healthy Snickers Snack 340, 31.9
(This recipe makes 2 servings. Freeze second serving and eat for a snack on Sunday.)
- ● 7 dates (50 g)
- ● 3 Tbsp (25 g) almonds
- ● ¼ cup (20 g) shredded coconut
- ● 1 Tbsp (16 g) peanut butter
- ● 1 oz (28 g) dark chocolate
- ● ½ tsp vanilla
- 1. Soak dates and almonds in water for 20 mins.
- 2. Blend dates, almonds, coconut and vanilla in a food processor until smooth.
- 3. Line cake tin with parchment paper and pour mixture into lined cake tin. Press the mixture
- into the tin with your hands so that it is not loose.
- 4. Place cake tin in freezer for 15 mins. Spread peanut butter on top of mixture and place cake tin
- back into the freezer for 15 more mins.
- 5. Melt chocolate and pour over peanut butter. Place cake tin into freezer for another 15 mins.
- 6. Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve cold.
- Store in freezer.
- Nutrition Facts (for one serving):
- Calories 340, protein 7 g, carbs 31.9 g, fat 22.8 g.