My Instant Pot Country-Style Ribs
- 3-4 lbs Country-style pork ribs
- Sweet Baby Ray’s original BBQ sauce
- 2 T paprika
- 2 T light brown sugar
- 1 T salt
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder
- 1 ½ t pepper
- 4 cups chicken stock or broth
- 2 T ketchup
- Cut ribs into portions. In small bowl, combine paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Rub mixture evenly over entire surface of ribs. Let sit for 15 minutes (optional).
- Mix ketchup and stock. Place ribs and stock in cooker, making sure the ribs are all submerged.
- close the lid. Then press Meat button and set + to 40mins. Once it is done, use the quick pressure release. Open the lid and ensure the ribs are tender and the meat is still on the bone. If not done, use the manual setting and cook for 5 more mins.
- Remove the meat, cover in sauce then heat under broiler until sticky.