Instant Pot Orange Cranberry Monkey Bread
~Recipe by Lynda Koch
- 2 tubes of biscuits
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- zest of 1 orange
- dried cranberries
- 1 cube of butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 1/2 cups water for pot
- Cut each biscuit into 4ths & put in a large storage bag.
- Add 1/2 c white sugar.
- Toss the pieces around coating the sugar.
- Add dried cranberries, pecans, & zest of one orange.
- Shake bag.
- Arrange biscuit pieces in bunt pan.
- Melt one cube of butter in pan with 1/2 c brown sugar & juice of one orange
- Pour this mixture on biscuit pieces.
- Add 1 1/2 c water in instant pot.
- Add your trivet and place bunt pan on it.
- Cook on Manual/Pressure Cook for 22 mins; Natural Pressure Release