Muhammara Dip (Arabic)
This Syrian dip made with Roasted Capsicum and Walnuts has a deliciously Sweet and Spicy flavour. Also contains Pomegranate Juice - They know how to pack the flavor! I have friends from the Middle East.
- 25g (1/3 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 red capsicums, quartered, seeded
- 1 long fresh red chilli, halved, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 55g (1/3 cup) finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pita bread, to serve
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!