Rosemary & Thyme Sous Vide Ny Strip Steak
- Serves: 2
- Sous Vide cook time: 1-2 hours
- 2 NY Strip Steaks, around 1-2″ thick
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- Ground Black Pepper and Salt to Taste
- Set up Nomiku water bath and turn temp to 57°C (135°F).
- Bag the steaks with rosemary, thyme, and butter and seal using the water displacement method or using a vacuum sealer. Sous vide for 1-2 hours (1 hour per inch).
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!