3 Diy Melt and Pour Soap Recipes with Shea Butter for Soft, Smooth & Supple Skin
- 3 DIY Melt and Pour Soap Recipes with Shea Butter
- DIY Shea Butter and Coconut Milk Soap for Dry Skin
- This shea butter soap recipe uses coconut milk powder and peppermint essential oil. Coconut milk is rich in fatty acids and nourishing nutrients that plump up dry skin while keeping it soft and supple. Peppermint essential oil is refreshing, has antiseptic properties and calms dry skin that itches. You can sub peppermint for tea tree for more powerful antiseptic properties if you have itchy skin and body acne.
- – ½ cup shea butter soap base
- 2 tsp coconut milk powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 7-10 drops peppermint essential oil
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!