- 1 rice cup of white rice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 bell pepper (any color) diced
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 14.5 oz can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 rice cup of white rice, 1 cup of water, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tbsp minced garlic. Put all above in pot and stir.
- Add 1/2 bell pepper (any color) diced, 1 jalapeno diced, 1 14.5 oz can of petite diced tomatoes on top and do not stir.
- I cooked on the rice setting 8 mins low pressure on normal. If it comes out kind of soupy don't worry put it aside put a lid on it and it will be all absorbed by the time you're ready to eat it.
- Shared by Kemi Brown on FB: www.facebook.com/groups/502780413387424/permalink/8327492...