- Choose your measure: Volume Ounces Grams
- STARTER (POOLISH):
- 1/2 cup cool water
- 1/16 teaspoon active dry yeast or instant yeast
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast or instant yeast
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons lukewarm water
- all of the starter
- 3 1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour*
- 2 teaspoons salt
- *See "tips," below.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!