Spinach Strawberry Salad
- 2 oz Goat Cheese
- 6 oz Spinach
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup diced strawberries
- 2-3 tbsp Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup candied pecans
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Lemon Juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Make candied pecans by melting 1 tbsp butter and 1 tsp sweetener in a skillet, and adding pecans.
- Stir, making sure pecans are totally coated, heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour onto parchment paper to cool
- Place spinach, red onions, strawberries, and goat cheese in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together olive oil, the juice of one lemon, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.