- 1.5 lb Ground Beef (I used 80/20)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Granulated Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbes De Provence
- Grated or Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Onion Buns (or whatever you like)
- In a medium bowl combine worcestershire, dijon, steak seasoning, granulated garlic and onion, pepper, and herbes de provence. Add ground beef and mix gently with hands just until combined. If you mix more than necessary it will reduce the tenderness of the meat.
- Divide the mixture evenly and shape into 4 patties, allow them to sit about 10 minutes for the flavors to start to develop.
- Cook the burgers over medium-high heat to desired done-ness. Loosely cover the pan to keep splattering to a minimum.
- When they are about 1 minute from done, top with cheese and cover to allow it to melt.
- Serve immediately.
- - These burgers are pretty big. If you're only going to eat one or two, you can still patty them up and freeze whatever you don't eat for next time.