Hannah's Corn Chowder
Most gets blended, so don't worry about good chops.
- 2 Big potatoes (she used russet) roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- ½ onion
- garlic to taste (can saute onion and garlic first if you want)
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 tsp paprika
- thai red curry paste - maybe -¼ - ½ cup?
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillion
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 bags frozen corn (she did one of roasted corn from Trader Joes)
- 4 cups water.
- Put all in instant pot for 15 minutes, manual, Natural Release.
- Use immersion blender to blend it up. As smooth as you wanted.
- Serve on top of rice, quinoa, etc. or just as a thick soup.