Instant Pot Hobo Packs
Recipe by Iva Mae Grant Hallmark:
- Ground beef, raw (I use 93/7)
- Sliced potatoes
- Sliced onions
- Baby carrots
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Worcestershire sauce
- Lawrys garlic salt
- Form ground beef into a patty.
- Place veggies on sheet of foil & top with hamburger patty.
- Season with Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt & pepper.
- Seal foil packets.
- Add 1 cup water & the trivet to the Instant Pot.
- Set foil packets on the trivet.
- Cook on High Pressure for 40 minutes; Quick Release.
- Note: Food wrapped in foil takes longer to cook.