Pressure Cooker Mexican Casserole
- 1 lb ground sausage spicy is best, or ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 can Rotel 10 oz.
- 1 can corn 15.25 oz, not drained
- 1 can black beans 15.25 oz, not drained
- 1 c beef broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2.5 c noodles we used farfalle
- 2 c cheese shredded, Mexican blend is great
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!